Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Enjoy anyone who's going, I sold my ticket a few months back due to the poor lineup (in my opinion) and the group I was going insisting on glamping and I cant justify the cost. I have ended up with tickets to see the Foo Fighters in London on Sunday so its all worked out in the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

deremol wrote: »
    One last go at this...

I have a weekend ticket ...looking for a swap for a family ticket..
    if anyone knows anyone going in the main entrance with a family dont waste it please.. I need to get a swap :( ... can meet in stradbally at any time today..

Tks..

Also, you can only enter through the family entrance with family tickets. No other entrance accepts them. The family tickets sold out unbelievably quickly. You have to register the kids in advance. I've been looking for a family ticket for months with no luck. There will be no one using one to go in a general entrance. All the best with the search but I'd say its a lost cause. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

About 3km from the red car park, slow but moving.

ALLOT of cars with punctures along the M7 6-7 I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Fatfrog wrote: »
    About 3km from the red car park, slow but moving.

ALLOT of cars with punctures along the M7 6-7 I've seen.

Over loading the car with drink

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭fits

Ahh love the excitement of getting there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭deremol

Funkfield wrote: »
    Also, you can only enter through the family entrance with family tickets. No other entrance accepts them. The family tickets sold out unbelievably quickly. You have to register the kids in advance. I've been looking for a family ticket for months with no luck. There will be no one using one to go in a general entrance. All the best with the search but I'd say its a lost cause. Sorry.

you wont get in the family entrance without kids either :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

For those who are into Booka Brass Band, and might be in need of another full on brass fix over the weekend check out Stomptown Brass. They are playing:
    Friday-Trailer Park @ 9.30pm
    Saturday-Body and Soul (earthship) @ 12pm
    Saturday-Salty Dog @ 1.50pm
    Saturday (Sunday morning)-Oxjam @ 3am
    Sunday-Linwoods @ 1.30pm

Anyone that makes all 5 gigs will be given a free screw cap capri sun container with mystery drink inside.

I may or may not be associated with the band

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

How's the ground down there? Are wellies a necessity?

Havent been there this year but I have been for many previous years and judging on ground conditions in Carlow, you will be grand without wellies. Throw them in the car if you have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭sassyj

Ok am on M9 when all other EP traffic kept on.the M7 . Am I on the right track for X car park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Ground is solid and sun is out. Enjoy folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Toast wrote: »
    Like clock work. This is why I kept telling people not to be paying touts. Must screenshot this to post next year when the exact same panic happens.
    Not before ticketbastard made a killing from their reseller sites Getmein and Seatwave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

What time can Sunday day trippers get in from?

sassyj wrote: »
    Ok am on M9 when all other EP traffic kept on.the M7 . Am I on the right track for X car park

Id say so.
    Una Mullally has posted that theres 2km tailback coming in from carlow which would affect athy as well. Normally fly in from Carlow side so that must be the increase in capacity kicking in. Traffic sounds bad generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Anyone know where the vip area is? Bought them with the pink moon package, but no one seems to know where it's at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Anyone at salty dog? I'm in a boards tshirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

Decided to go last minute. Do i have any options to get out there tonight from Dublin around 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Didn't make it in time for meet butbheading to salty dog in a few mins. Look out for the purple top hat and say hi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Decided to go last minute. Do i have any options to get out there tonight from Dublin around 7?

Same boat here. Any bus/train options that anyone knows of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

penguin88 wrote: »
    After visiting three shops that had sold out, managed to lay my hands on a screwcap Capri Sun! (and left the last one on the shelf for another luck Picnic attendee hopefully)

:D you're a saint

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Barlivia

Pink Moon was a joke queuing for over an hour to get a wristband. At least I'm in the tent now ready to rock 😋

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Same boat here. Any bus/train options that anyone knows of?

From what I have managed to gather you can get a train from Houston station to Portlaois. Shuttle buses from station to the festival last one at 10.30 costin 5 euro. Not sure how much the train is yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Barlivia wrote: »
    Pink Moon was a joke queuing for over an hour to get a wristband. At least I'm in the tent now ready to rock 😋

Jesus, there was no que round 2pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭scruffmonkey

Didn't get these till 5ish massive queue

Didn't get here 'til about 8-ish. Almost didn't come at all. Now that I'm here I can see loads happening but it's all just washing over me a bit. It's hard to really enjoy it when you're on your own. :(

On the plus side, Grace Jones was great.

Didn't finish work late this evening, so will head down in the morning...
    And I am on hols now for 2 weeks, yahoo..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,731 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Didn't get through Pink moon in time to meet. Any other arangenents let me know please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Had to go in the red car park, the walk to pink moon wasnt fun and then the queue :-o

Daft as punk were damn good earlier though. Despacio was fun too. The place looks massive this year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Bloody well lost my phone (HTC).
    IF anyone finds it, stick it into the lost and found beside the Jimi Hendrix entrance.
    Thanks,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

What were the early bird ticket prices this year for first timers? I know there was a discount if you could prove you were there before

Advertisement