Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Just a reminder to anyone still waiting to buy tickets, you only have until midnight tomorrow night to get your discount code and then until midnight on Sunday to get your discounted tickets.

I havnt received a new code since Sept. Will I have to request a new one? The previous one wont work on the ticketmaster website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Irish_rat wrote: »
    I havnt received a new code since Sept. Will I have to request a new one? The previous one wont work on the ticketmaster website

I think I read earlier in this thread that you have to request a new code.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would'nt mind seeing Ben Howard added

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Would'nt mind seeing Ben Howard added

I would

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

when it comes to Rap Kendrick Lamar is the second coming love to see him added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Yeah a big hip hop act would be a great addition, bought my ticket in 2013 purely because wu tang were on the bill!

Chances of ben klock playing? I know he's already playing life but he usually plays here a few times a year, would be great to see him do another 4 hour rave in the woods set!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Kendrick would be epic.
    Ben Howard would be septic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

MadYaker wrote: »
    Noel Gallagher unlikely to be announced for this now considering he's doing a gig in Cork in July?

Paul McCartney is touring in 2015. I'd have zero interest in seeing him to be honest but I guess he's a possibility?

I got a discount code for last year but never used it, anyone know if I can use it again this year or will I have to send them another pic of my old wristband if I can find it? I guess I couldjust send them the old pic again.

Not a hope in hell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Robert7jjj wrote: »
    Hopefully the second batch of announcements includes some old school rock/metal. Preferably Judas Priest , ZZ Top & Saxon
    Haha haha ahaha

No way would EP be able to afford Paul McCartney.

I think i might as well through myself into the fire at this stage ha but would love to see Limp Bizkit headline the Electric Arena just like at Reading and Leeds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Just a reminder to anyone still waiting to buy tickets, you only have until midnight tomorrow night to get your discount code and then until midnight on Sunday to get your discounted tickets.

Just wondering how would i go about getting a discount code for the tickets and who do you contact? It's been a few years since i've gone to EP so im kinda outa the loop a wee bit, would love to go this year again, its been too long :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

No way would EP be able to afford Paul McCartney.

I think i might as well through myself into the fire at this stage ha but would love to see Limp Bizkit headline the Electric Arena just like at Reading and Leeds

Fred Durst...

shudder...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Fred Durst...

shudder...

I'd love if he was there...... So I could throw stuff at him!! I'd even think about throwing a FULL freshly smuggled in can at him, that's much I hate the c""t.

How do we get a new code again? Do we just email festival republic?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Robert7jjj wrote: »
    Hopefully the second batch of announcements includes some old school rock/metal. Preferably Judas Priest , ZZ Top & Saxon

Yeah a bit of ould c*ck rock would'nt go amiss in Stradbally (throw in a bit of Twisted Sister as well ) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

How do we get a new code again? Do we just email festival republic?

I just did that today, got a reply about 20 mins ago. All done :cool:

PicnicOffer@festivalrepublic.com

Now to fork out another 600 hundred for a podpad ....

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Irish_rat wrote: »
    I just did that today, got a reply about 20 mins ago. All done :cool:

PicnicOffer@festivalrepublic.com

Now to fork out another 600 hundred for a podpad ....

600 euro for a podpad? ****ing hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭deeceemee

keithkk16 wrote: »
    600 euro for a podpad? ****ing hell.

They were located across from the Cloudhouse bell tents last year. Some of them looked like tiny dog kennels but the locks on the doors give added security.

Irish_Rat] "Now to fork out another 600 hundred for a podpad ...."

Would you not consider buying a new bell tent for less money and perhaps camp in the Be Your Environment campsite if you are looking for a more relaxed and cleaner surroundings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Is it first come first served in Be Your Environment?

Snarky Snark Snark

Yeah a bit of ould c*ck rock would'nt go amiss in Stradbally (throw in a bit of Twisted Sister as well ) :p

If we were to get a bit of 80s cock rock, then David Coverdale would be the ideal vessel in which to deliver it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭deeceemee

Synode wrote: »
    Is it first come first served in Be Your Environment?

You could register with them through the EP Facebook page and webpage last year. Theres a certain amount of camping spaces, when their gone their gone! No word yet on if they will be there or not this year, I presume they will. The campsite looked like a piece of heaven in between the other shanty town campsites last year. We stumbled upon it and sat for about a hour debating why we spent the money for boutique.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

The Frames could be a safe bet actually. It's their 25th anniversary this year so I wouldn't be surprised to see them added. Such a great band live they would really suit EP.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭belgowho

Was there an option to get Electronic tickets this year? I bought two yesterday and there was only a post option as far as I could see.

Snarky Snark Snark

Don't remember seeing one when I was booking but it was quite a while ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

belgowho wrote: »
    Was there an option to get Electronic tickets this year? I bought two yesterday and there was only a post option as far as I could see.

I seen something a while back, think it was the EP facebook page saying there would be no E-tickets this year.
    I assumed it's because of the whole done deal-fake ticket resale last year. Quite a few people caught out I believe.

Can't find much detailed information on the installment scheme so could anybody lend a hand? I'll be making my first instalment on Friday when I get paid, I assume it'll take the 2nd instalment on the 13th of April then too?

The info on the ticketmaster page is a bit vague and the "for more information click here" link isn't appearing. Any help would be appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Can't find much detailed information on the installment scheme so could anybody lend a hand? I'll be making my first instalment on Friday when I get paid, I assume it'll take the 2nd instalment on the 13th of April then too?

The info on the ticketmaster page is a bit vague and the "for more information click here" link isn't appearing. Any help would be appreciated :)

Details on the EP site here, first installment charged immediately, then April 24 and May 23rd.

penguin88 wrote: »
    Details on the EP site here, first installment charged immediately, then April 24 and May 23rd.
    Thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

I've a spare 3 year code going for anyone that wants to lavish praise upon me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I've a spare 3 year code going for anyone that wants to lavish praise upon me.

Me please sir.

Advertisement