Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

This would bring it up to just 8,000 below the Bestival capacity.

Yea was thinking about that , hopefully might mean getting a few bigger headline acts but still keeping with the EP ethos

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

Right question for ye guys. My friend was due to have her money taken out on friday for next installment however last week she had to get a new card. So the money didnt come out , So she edited her banking details on ticketmaster with her new card etc . Will she be ok then or does she have to do anything else

She should ring them to be on the safe side

• Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

My money for my second instalment was never taken out of my account on Friday, it seems I was a fiver short, is my ticket gonna be forfeited or can I pay at a later stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    My money for my second instalment was never taken out of my account on Friday, it seems I was a fiver short, is my ticket gonna be forfeited or can I pay at a later stage?

ring them immediately!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

proudi wrote: »
    I hope I play. I don't have any new music out but I'll be near Ireland around the time. I saw me live once and it was kind of a let down because the crowd weren't great, but I'd say at a festival things might be better.

This keeps making me laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I notice the EP thread is not getting as much traffic as the Bali Execution thread in After Hours, would be interesting if EP had their own onsite firing squad to sort out the druggies on the festival site ha ha.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭proudi

This keeps making me laugh!

I'd say it is a long shot in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »

Don't panic, they seem to be very reasonable about this happening and don't just chuck your ticket out for resale.
    When my second instalment didn't go through last year, they e-mailed me to say there had been a problem and gave me something like 7 days to sort it out, I rang them, gave them card details, they took the second instalment and it was all back on track again.
    Check your e-mail in case they have e-mailed you and ring them to get yourself paid up to date.

Over on E-Festivals forum they are talking about Kylie being the final headliner for Bestival

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Over on E-Festivals forum they are talking about Kylie being the final headliner

F.u.c.k t.h.a.t

• Advertisement

lc180 wrote: »
    F.u.c.k t.h.a.t

Sorry meant for Bestival

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Sorry meant for Bestival

I(we) should be so lucky.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I think Kylie being announced as the final headliner would make me kind of excited, weird. I don't know how I feel about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I could do the locomotion for a bit of Kylie. Total cheese but would imagine she's put on a cracking show. Still holding out for Blur though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Kylie haha! I dunno, that might be a bit of craic??? Few yokes like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

She's the first woman i ever loved.

I was 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

...would be interesting if EP had their own onsite firing squad to sort out the druggies on the festival site ha ha.

That could amount to a genocide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Kylie would be good Craig. Better than PSB last year anyway. Blur though...make it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Must be one of the few who enjoyed the PSB, Kylie.... dribble

I'll be in my bunk (locomoting away to myself)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I think Kylie would be good craic, can't see it happening but maybe. Blur seem the most likely so far IMO, they would be a good third headliner. When are Bestival announcing their next headliner?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

I will be seriously disappointed if Kylie is a headline act. I don't mind 'good craic' but not in a headline slot. I honestly see her as a novelty act.

Come on Blur!

(We should be so lucky……lucky lucky lucky).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Surely due an announcement soon

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

sadie06 wrote: »
    I will be seriously disappointed if Kylie is a headline act. I don't mind 'good craic' but not in a headline slot. I honestly see her as a novelty act.

Come on Blur!

(We should be so lucky……lucky lucky lucky).

Agree! Hopefully it won't happen anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Frigga_92 wrote: »
    Don't panic, they seem to be very reasonable about this happening and don't just chuck your ticket out for resale.
    When my second instalment didn't go through last year, they e-mailed me to say there had been a problem and gave me something like 7 days to sort it out, I rang them, gave them card details, they took the second instalment and it was all back on track again.
    Check your e-mail in case they have e-mailed you and ring them to get yourself paid up to date.
    Yeah I rang them and the woman on the end of the phone was lovely she said I can pretty much pay my 2nd instalment any time between now and the end of may when the 3rd instalment is due

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

I really hope Jason Dovanan is added!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I think Kylie would be good craic, can't see it happening but maybe. Blur seem the most likely so far IMO, they would be a good third headliner. When are Bestival announcing their next headliner?

Apparently very soon, so maybe next Wednesday like the Picnic hopefully.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Ah if blur get on the bill ill actually have to go listen to their music so I know something other than Song 2. I was always more of an Oasis man.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Apparently very soon, so maybe next Wednesday like the Picnic hopefully.

Are we confirmed for a Wednesday announcement then?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

MadYaker wrote: »
    Ah if blur get on the bill ill actually have to go listen to their music so I know something other than Song 2. I was always more of an Oasis man.

I thought you said Bill Burr there for a second. Can we get him please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

MadYaker wrote: »

Get a load of this for the treat we'd be in for if Blur get announced.

Advertisement