Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

leakyboots wrote: »
    No, my card has definitely been frauded and has had to be cancelled. What I'm wondering is how do I let EP know that their payment will fail and arrange another payment instead?

Ticketmaster so

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Call TM. They're very forgiving- one of my payments failed last year and they said it was OK...just went for it again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

My gf's card was changed between payments last year. She rang them, and they said that as long as the new card was associated with the same debit account, they would process it. All she had to do was give them the new card details.

Granted, her card had just just expired, but I assume it's the same premise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Was a payment due to come out for the early bird tickets on Friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Badhabit

JAGUAR SKILLS. ANDY C. MIX MASTER MIKE. KID KOALA. CUT CHEMIST. DJ SHADOW. DJ VADIM. Keep it funky.

• Advertisement

threein99 wrote: »
    Was a payment due to come out for the early bird tickets on Friday ?

T'was. Mine came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

mine didn't. might depend on the bank with the final day of the month falling on a weekend. prob be taken in the next day or 2...

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

The Chemical Brothers have a new album coming out next year. A man can dream..

Chemical Brothers and Noel Gallagher have albums coming out next year.

"How does it feeeeeel like to wake up in the sun?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

mine didn't. might depend on the bank with the final day of the month falling on a weekend. prob be taken in the next day or 2...

Yeah that's what I figured, 4 Foo Fighters tickets and the EP installment to come out this week

• Advertisement

hugeglobe wrote: »
    The Chemical Brothers have a new album coming out next year. A man can dream..
    they're playing a few festivals in June, so will probably be doing lots more next summer.
    could pop up at FF or Longitude too though....

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

they're playing a few festivals in June, so will probably be doing lots more next summer.
    could pop up at FF or Longitude too though....

Yeah was thinking that. Won't be around for either of those so here's hoping EP scoop them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

When does the first headliner get announced approx?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

DylanAFC wrote: »
    When does the first headliner get announced approx?

Usually not till Feb/March

Discount Tickets back on sale 5pm today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Yea in the same boat myself no sign of the instalment been taken, will give it another few days before I start worrying.

See the second batch on sale today, prices still the same as the first sale €154/174/194, they'll probably have another of these sales early next year?
    Thought they might have dropped one name to coincide with today & for the Christmas market, but all quiet in the EP camp.

Allot of acts are almost finished their 2014 bookings and apart from the mega huge acts, probably haven't even started to think about the second half of 2015!
    I wonder in what month they can confirm acts for the following September?

Fatfrog wrote: »

Allot of acts are almost finished their 2014 bookings and apart from the mega huge acts, probably haven't even started to think about the second half of 2015!
    I wonder in what month they can confirm acts for the following September?

They generally have the headliners more or less sorted long before first announcement. Some acts are starting to be announced all round europe.

Chemical Brothers have been announced for Sonar and a few other date for their live shows.

yeah, headliners will be pretty much signed off by now.
    medium-sized international acts will have lots of european summer festivals booked at this stage too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

just wanted to post..

i missed my second installment on the early bird..it was due on the 27th...i realised today and rang ticketmaster...today of all days..couldnt get through cos of Foo Fighter chaos, until about 3pm...eventually got through and apologised for the slip, and the guy was happy just not to be dealing with foo Fighters and took the payment there and then. He was irish too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

FYI the second instalment just taken from my account today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Anybody want a code for discounted tickets. Pm me and first one in will get it.

CODE GONE!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

Definitely a good possibility for Chemical Brothers, although there is only one of them doing the live shows this year, the other one is too busy with academic work some odd reason. Still both of them in the studio though, and they will have a new lights & visuals show which is always amazing.

Bjork has a new album out in the earlier part of 2015 too. Bjork and Chemical Brothers would be my dream headliners.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Anyone listening to 2FM, was on the radio when I was driving home from work and some announcement this evening apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

If TV On The Radio get on the EP, it would be worth the admission alone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Gah! Once again not sure where I'll be for work next year, so have to hold off! I already missed Mastodon because I thought I'd be abroad :(

would you not just buy one now anyway? can easily sell it at early bird price if you can't go...

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Anyone listening to 2FM, was on the radio when I was driving home from work and some announcement this evening apparently.
    just gave away a pair of tickets to some woman who told a story about her dad or something. talking about something else now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

just gave away a pair of tickets to some woman who told a story about her dad or something. talking about something else now.

oh right, hate it when they big it up like its gonna be some great announcment. If I want a sob story I'd watch X Factor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭long_b

Does anyone know what the story is with Family weekend tickets or family day tickets?

Not available on the website just now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

long_b wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the story is with Family weekend tickets or family day tickets?

Not available on the website just now

Think they're sold out. According to the Official EP site...

Advertisement