Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Synode wrote: »
    I'm not going to bother. Seems like a bit of a racket to get more money out of you. Anyone who's stayed in Pink Moon, any comments on what the toilets are like?

Toilets and showers are grand in Pink moon, showers be busy in the morning so expect to queue, 20min was the longest I queued last year but it was well worth it. There's someone constantly checking/cleaning both as far as i could see. They've a good area for breakfast as well.
    VIP must be for Main Arena as i see no sense in having a VIP at the campsite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭ewj1978

AFAIK its a VIP for the Guest area..

I asked EP on twitter and their response.

"VIP tickets allow you access to the guest area which includes luxury toilets, bar, food traders, yurts and a chill out area."

So a mingle with the stars would be in order..

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

ewj1978 wrote: »
    AFAIK its a VIP for the Guest area..

I asked EP on twitter and their response.

"VIP tickets allow you access to the guest area which includes luxury toilets, bar, food traders, yurts and a chill out area."

So a mingle with the stars would be in order..

Stars is a bit of a stretch but you will probably get to witness someone off TV3 trying to balance an burger, beer and iPhone while attempting a kissy faced selfie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Stars is a bit of a stretch but you will probably get to witness someone off TV3 trying to balance an burger, beer and iPhone while attempting a kissy faced selfie

Perfect time to piss into their wellies if they are at that. Saves queuing for the bogs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭-=al=-

It's not worth 65 quid! It's a slightly better bar, a handful of normal toilets (still with ques!) with toilet paper and the odd z list Irish celeb that thinks they're te bees knees

There is some comfy places to sit and it's handy to pop in if you're at the main stage to use the bar or toilet but not that amazing especially if you're the only one out of your mates with it

• Advertisement

-=al=- wrote: »
    It's not worth 65 quid! It's a slightly better bar, a handful of normal toilets (still with ques!) with toilet paper and the odd z list Irish celeb that thinks they're te bees knees

There is some comfy places to sit and it's handy to pop in if you're at the main stage to use the bar or toilet but not that amazing especially if you're the only one out of your mates with it

Unless there is a Pie Minister with no queue in the VIP area, the food traders are better in the main arena.

And yes, I am obsessed with Pie-Minister

Don't even remember any food places when I was there! Maybe 1-2 small stands but definitely no glorious pies. I was so unimpressed with it that I only used it once for the "luxury" toilet!

Maybe Pie Minister should have their own V.I.P area? I'm sure people would pay 65 quid for that :pac:

-=al=- wrote: »
    Don't even remember any food places when I was there! Maybe 1-2 small stands but definitely no glorious pies. I was so unimpressed with it that I only used it once for the "luxury" toilet!

Maybe Pie Minister should have their own V.I.P area? I'm sure people would pay 65 quid for that :pac:

Don't play with my emotions like that! If only.......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭PaddyPooHead

Is it still possible to pay over 3 months or is it too late to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

I was there too! It was Friday wasn't it? I remember it being really cloudy and bleak out and when they started playing the sun broke through and was pure brilliant!

Can't wait for the EP set!

**** you're right!! Had myself convinced it was Sunday!! The days all merged into one to be honest! That was before the raging downpour and thunder then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Ronan O Donnell

Second hand tickets are like hens teeth at the moment, especially hard copies. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Second hand tickets are like hens teeth at the moment, especially hard copies. Any suggestions?

Could sell you a 2013 or 2014 ticket, that would be a second hand ticket, 2015 tickets are current tickets, but then I presume you are referring to the early bird price ones, they'd be scarce now.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Is it still possible to pay over 3 months or is it too late to do that?

I think on the last e-mail I received about the tickets going up to full price it said you can still do the instalment plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

Is it September yet? Super excited for ep this year after making my debut last year! 😠is there any craic in the boutique camping areas? Stayed in Jimmy Hendrix last year and the craic was mighty only negative was trying to sleep with the fear of someone landing on you head while walking past the tent drunk and tripping over guy ropes ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Gig and Events seems so quiet in the weekends, maybe its because everyone is at gigs or festivals. Anyway please some festival promoter book this guy, Daniel Avery, why the fcuk he hasn't played an Irish festival yet I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I'm enjoying Curtis Harding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Is the picnic close to selling out yet

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ned_strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dc5BQ31iLw7Dc5BQ31iLw

this guy benjamin clementine is outstanding,

Snarky Snark Snark

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Is the picnic close to selling out yet

Think it would take some one on the ticketing side or the event side to answer that. I think last year the first indication of the sell out was that there were no more sunday tickets available and they're still for sale.

• Advertisement

Think it would take some one on the ticketing side or the event side to answer that. I think last year the first indication of the sell out was that there were no more sunday tickets available and they're still for sale.

Uh! No they are not, Sunday tickets sold out at the end of March.

Snarky Snark Snark

Uh! No they are not, Sunday tickets sold out at the end of March.

My bad, thought they were still available, yup so, gonna sell out then.

These are the pills that apparently killed that Dublin teenager last weekend, so watch out for these and read pill reports and consult the Bluelight forum.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/205cf5577...hnuo1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Dangerous enough alright, those 404s. Glad to see my computer can't find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Dangerous enough alright, those 404s. Glad to see my computer can't find any.

Chupa Chups they are called pink pills.

newly-pressed-ecstasy-pills-called-red-chupa-chups-containing-around-E46F89.jpg

Also has some camping gear in their stores on Thursday... A not so terrible tent for 30 blips and some other stuff that might be worth a look (y)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Cate le Bon and White Fence's Tim Presley have a new band called Drinks. They've just announced tour dates with no Irish date as of yet. They're playing around Europe in August September so I'd say they'll added in the next announcement, hopefully! can have a listen to their stuff on their bandcamp https://drinksband.bandcamp.com/album/hermits-on-holiday-eighteen-teenage-revenge-pair-7

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Paddy2012

The new Hot Chip album is excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Mac Demarco has down he's playing Saturday 5th...

Advertisement