Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

dmm82 wrote: »
    Haha that was me and bennyob :D

YES! In Trenchtown, couldn't remember your names. <waves>

Another guy came over to me at the main stage as well, after Foals I think or could have been Portishead. Good ol hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

I think i shall have to purchase a magnificent hat this year, last year i relied on a bog standard grey thermal thing in the evenings to keep the head warm, adorning the headrest of the passenger seat in the car is the yoda hat i wound up buying the first year cos i didn't realise it would be so bloody cold in the evenings. This year i need some thing good so i does.

I think i shall have to purchase a magnificent hat this year, last year i relied on a bog standard grey thermal thing in the evenings to keep the head warm, adorning the headrest of the passenger seat in the car is the yoda hat i wound up buying the first year cos i didn't realise it would be so bloody cold in the evenings. This year i need some thing good so i does.

Hows about this one?? http://www.amazon.co.uk/mohawk-horned-festival-helmet-goggles/dp/B00DYSEPGK/ref=sr_1_43?ie=UTF8&qid=1432425511&sr=8-43&keywords=festival+hats

Or this? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hand-Knitted-Novelty-Character-Tassels/dp/B00QMPZ58O/ref=sr_1_50?ie=UTF8&qid=1432425585&sr=8-50&keywords=festival+hats

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

and so with the referendum passed will the blow up church be going gay weddings at this years picnic?

• Advertisement

and so with the referendum passed will the blow up church be going gay weddings at this years picnic?

Blow up church wasn't there last year was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Blow up church wasn't there last year was it?

I didn't see it last year or the year before, but it might have been hiding so couldn't say for sure if it was actually there or not

I didn't see it last year or the year before, but it might have been hiding so couldn't say for sure if it was actually there or not

Pretty sure its been brought up on previous threads for those years and no sign. shame cos it would be a bit of a laugh.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

It was def there in 2013 but pretty sure it was gone last year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

It was def there in 2013 but pretty sure it was gone last year
    Not making any money for MCD, gone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Ah crap…I had 10th anniversary vow renewal plans, complete with a version of the duet from The Jerk. Can't believe it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Close but its not MCD, the have a stake in organising company but they dont organise it per say.

That church thing comes and goes but its probably done away with since they had that abomination of a heineken area with the bball courts etc.

They couldn't care less about those sideshows anymore, there used be loads of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

lbj666 wrote: »
    Close but its not MCD, the have a stake in organising company but they dont organise it per say.

That church thing comes and goes but its probably done away with since they had that abomination of a heineken area with the bball courts etc.

They couldn't care less about those sideshows anymore, there used be loads of them.
    No it has to be sponsored now. Like the ridiculous vodafone phone sculpture a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

when is the next installment due does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Depends when you bought the ticket

Check your original confirmation email from when you paid the first instalment, should tell you when 2+3 are due.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭morrissey1307

D.Q wrote: »
    when is the next installment due does anyone know?

It's on or around the 26th June if you bought in April

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Anyone get their camper van ticket yet?

Got very excited when I opened my mail today, a google alert for electric picnic only to see "Rachel Allen at electric picnic" Irish independent article!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BoardPoster

Hi All,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am selling my glastonbury ticket. I am not a tout and am selling the ticket for face value. The pic on the ticket will suit a mid-late twenties/early thirties male and the image itself is also very dark. PM for more details.

Many Thanks.

Hi All,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am selling my glastonbury ticket. I am not a tout and am selling the ticket for face value. The pic on the ticket will suit a mid-late twenties/early thirties male and the image itself is also very dark. PM for more details.

Many Thanks.

Good luck with that one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BoardPoster

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Good luck with that one!!

Cheers FF, feelin' the festival love ;-)

• Advertisement

Cheers FF, feelin' the festival love ;-)

I'd nearly buy it if I thought it would work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Around. Sunday tickets gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Bowlardo wrote: »
    Around. Sunday tickets gone?

Sunday tickets sold out months ago.

Slow EP news day.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

Tumbleweed.........

I'm sure the full lineup was out before Glasto last year cos it helped the decision making for the horrific clashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dixiechick88

Hi guys
    Does anyone know what happens if Ticketmaster go for a payment and its not there? This would be my final payment.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hi guys
    Does anyone know what happens if Ticketmaster go for a payment and its not there? This would be my final payment.

Yea when or was the final payment? Im the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Yea when or was the final payment? Im the same

just ring Ticketmaster they'll sort it for you
    happened me last month because I had changed my card. wasn't an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Mince Pie wrote: »
    I'm sure the full lineup was out before Glasto last year cos it helped the decision making for the horrific clashes.

Na, we still have body and soul, rbma and a few other stages to be announced yet. After longtitude last year there was also a few more decent big acts announced.

Advertisement