Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in my area

Options
  • 04-09-2014 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi

I'm trying to get information about broadband in my area. I contacted  eircom a couple of years ago and was told that their was broadband in the area but all the lines were used so therefore I would have to wait until someone gave a line up before I could get connected. I'm wondering how to find out if a line is available or is their any plans to upgrade the lines in the area. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

I'm trying to get information about broadband in my area. I contacted  eircom a couple of years ago and was told that their was broadband in the area but all the lines were used so therefore I would have to wait until someone gave a line up before I could get connected. I'm wondering how to find out if a line is available or is their any plans to upgrade the lines in the area. 
    Hi greenoverred

I can follow this up for you if you would like to PM me your address?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement