Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Resales are 16th for Coaches and 19th for general admission. At 220 sterling and a 7.50 delivery fee expect it to be approaching 320 euro after the horrific conversion rates (sorry to keep going on about this but it really is heartbreaking how awful we're getting it).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Toast wrote: »
    Resales are 16th for Coaches and 19th for general admission. At 220 sterling and a 7.50 delivery fee expect it to be approaching 320 euro after the horrific conversion rates (sorry to keep going on about this but it really is heartbreaking how awful we're getting it).

Its a crazy amount of money this year isnt it? I am debating on wheter to try to get a ticket in the resale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

gazzer wrote: »
    Its a crazy amount of money this year isnt it? I am debating on wheter to try to get a ticket in the resale.

Between tickets, ferry and campervan rental I'm 630 in the hole already. Add in food, booze and petrol and it'll probably hit the 1000 euro mark!

I have a funny feeling it'll be worth it though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mdiggity

Moderator of efests forum posted announcement is on Wednesday but third headliner wont be announced, cant wait though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

he's backtracked on it a bit, saying that it might not be.

seems like Blur are the most likely for final headliner now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

CCkiaTdWMAMDCSA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

loads of stuff there for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Brilliant stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

So no third headliner just yet?

Pretty outrageous lineup in fairness, it's like every festival in Ireland this summer mixed into one! There doesn't seem to be many big-ish artist touring this summer who aren't on that poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,913 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can't say I'm disappointed with that.. loads to see for me.

Chems, Jungle, Wolf Alice, DCFC, Foos, Florence, Alt-J, FKA Twigs, Future Islands, Hot Chip, George Clinton, Years & Years, Catfish & The Bottlemen - just a small sample of who I want to see. Gonna be a very busy weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭PatrickIde1187

Holy ****ing balls , Motorhead!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

No resale hunters here then, just wondering how you all got on....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

foolelle wrote: »
    No resale hunters here then, just wondering how you all got on....

All our gang are now sorted. Tried to help but didn't get past the holding page. Sold out in 12 minutes.

And first map has been released. A lot of speculation about the extra room for the Pyramid.

2015mapv1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

12 min wow. What's peeps sayin about extra space?

foolelle wrote: »
    12 min wow. What's peeps sayin about extra space?

just speculation about a massive headliner cos it seems to be as big as it was for the Stones in 2013. Although it is on eFests and every tiny scrap of info gets analysed to the extreme. It might be something, it might be nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Bugger! ;(

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Bugger! ;(

did you not get sorted?? Remember the secret resales. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Mince Pie wrote: »
    did you not get sorted?? Remember the secret resales. :(

No boo!! It wasn't on my radar for some reason, could have sworn it was next week!!
    Do the secret resales get announced or is it a matter of just trying the see tickets page??

• Advertisement

Fatfrog wrote: »
    No boo!! It wasn't on my radar for some reason, could have sworn it was next week!!
    Do the secret resales get announced or is it a matter of just trying the see tickets page??

they just appear, are you on efests? A guy on there had it set up to ping posters when the page went live. It just goes live at random times mostly in the afternoon.

Will pm you the thread link.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

just speculation about a massive headliner cos it seems to be as big as it was for the Stones in 2013. Although it is on eFests and every tiny scrap of info gets analysed to the extreme. It might be something, it might be nothing.

Was hoping for AC/DC as they are in UK that weekend but they are playing Glasgow on the Sunday. They haven't announced any shows on Friday or Saturday though so I will not give up hope just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

No joy for me or my mates this morning in the resale. Gutted.

gazzer wrote: »
    No joy for me or my mates this morning in the resale. Gutted.

Said it before and will say it again, secret resales! People have until May the 8th I think to return their tickets. All is not lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

they just appear, are you on efests? A guy on there had it set up to ping posters when the page went live. It just goes live at random times mostly in the afternoon.

Will pm you the thread link.

Any chance I could get that thread link??

Kettle316 wrote: »
    Any chance I could get that thread link??

Done, good luck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

Done, good luck. :)

Cheers Mince :)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

Got my grubby mitts on a ticket this morning :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Unfortunately didn't get squat in the resale compared to last year where I got my ticket. Everyone going enjoy lads! Best weekend of my life.

Will probably wait till the end of the Summer and go to Lollapalooza in Berlin instead as I'll be in Berlin that weekend anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,817 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Four of us got tickets in the "secret resales" last year. Monday and Wednesday sometime in May. Chin up.

Would recommend setting up a website content change notification. Like one of these.

Advertisement