Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,661 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Anybody watching "Steel Pulse" that's the biggest set of dreads I've ever seen!

:eek:

Those are crazy! They don't even look real!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Camera man has better rhythm than the ejits dancing on stage at b&s.

Anybody watching "Steel Pulse" that's the biggest set of dreads I've ever seen!

All he has to do is wrap a king size rizla round it and light it!

Yeah mahn

• Registered Users Posts: 25,459 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Weller also giving the percussion job to stand-up comedian Josh Widdicombe :)

Anything else thread enhancing you might like to add about someone having a vague likeness to someone that you want to point out ? As an aside... Get yourself down to specsavers. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

And yet Dave Fanning complained on his radio show this morning that the Beeb aren't showing ENOUGH of Glasto!

:eek: :eek:

Boo-urns to Fanning!

Bizarre, he mustn't have satellite only cable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Happy welly dancing to "Town Called Malice"!!!!

Strumms wrote: »
    Anything else thread enhancing you might like to add about someone having a vague likeness to someone that you want to point out ? As an aside... Get yourself down to specsavers. :eek:

I'm out :D

Bizarre, he mustn't have satellite only cable.

He is probably sat somewhere in his faux leather jacket listening to a U2 bootleg as we speak.... Not exactly relevant these days..

Time to watch the Super Furries and Suede again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭trashcan

Not that impressed by Weller. Pretty boring set list to be honest. For a festival like this you'd think he throw in far more greatest hits. No Style Council at all, and pretty limp versions of That's Entertainment and Start. Town Called Malice was just OK.

• Advertisement

Watching the Cumbia All Stars on BBC3 red button... The moves on the lead singer are something to behold... They sound good though..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Time to watch the Super Furries and Suede again :D

Between this year's Glastonbury and the recent TFI revival, I'm in complete regression.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Ah Jesus I can't wait for The Who now. Caught their quadrophenia show a couple of years ago and it was outstanding.

Ah Jesus I can't wait for The Who now. Caught their quadrophenia show a couple of years ago and it was outstanding.

I've seen them twice over the years and both fantastic. Their energy and playing would put any band half their age to shame. Can't accuse them of going through the motions.... Sublime live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

No The Who stream :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

yeah was at that gig too, amazing show, ironic enough that Vintage Trouble supported them on that tour, caught their set at Glastonbury on bbc player yesterday.Ty Tyler is some front man, stage diving, crowd surfing and scaffold climbing all action man!!!!, thats the way to go :D

(Edit Note, talk about going from one extreme to the other, while waiting for The Who, Im watching Download festival on Sky Arts, Slipknot are on playing, full on mayhem!!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

No The Who stream :(

so they aren't showing it all? 1020 before we see them?

Watching Jamie t. Why aren't the mics wireless? Nearly decapitated a security fella there lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

The Chems lightshow apparently smashing it at Glastonbury. I can't wait to see this.

CIna90nWoAEP8u2.jpg:large

prodsc wrote: »
    so they aren't showing it all? 1020 before we see them?

Nope, nothing until highlights at 10.40.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Watching it here, its probably the best I've seen from them in years. The thing is what I don't understand is how does it look so dark in comparison to here when you look out the window its only dusk it must be some sort of dimmer on the camera

The Chems lightshow apparently smashing it at Glastonbury. I can't wait to see this.

Streaming now. Looks class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

They show that clown West live and yet The Who can't get a look in? Wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

CIna90nWoAEP8u2.jpg:large

Warm balmy evening in Glastonbury, dusk, the crowd, the smell, the anticipation of the chems and their visuals. I'd love to be there now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Warm balmy evening in Glastonbury, dusk, the crowd, the smell, the anticipation of the chems and their visuals. I'd love to be there now!!

Holy **** balls the visuals look AMAZING!!!!

They show that clown West live and yet The Who can't get a look in? Wtf

The Who will have said no, not the Beeb.

You can keep your sun lamps, Kanye. Chemical brothers know how it's done!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Now THATS a light show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DaveyCakes

Watching it here, its probably the best I've seen from them in years. The thing is what I don't understand is how does it look so dark in comparison to here when you look out the window its only dusk it must be some sort of dimmer on the camera

Further east and south -> earlier sunset

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

I've had 3 epileptic fits already here and my feet and hands won't stop grooving

Advertisement