Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

didn't get a screet of a reg number page but friend sorted me out. bit of an adventure tbh, i do alright with money and would usually just buy from touts if i couldn't get tickets. strange having a problem i can't buy my way out of!

sold out now

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Sold out?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Saying sold out now :(
    Another year another disappointment, f*ck Glastonbury

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Fook! Sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Yeah tweet from the official twitter! That's got to be the fastest ever!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Got mine. wohoooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Im gutted. Never got out of the holding page :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

I managed to grab some coach package tickets, but trying today for a mate and couldn't even get the page to load

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Well - that's a bummer.

• Advertisement

gazzer wrote: »
    Im gutted. Never got out of the holding page :(

Never even got onto the holding page :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

alastair wrote: »
    Never even got onto the holding page :(

Same - figured they just had trouble launching the process or something. When I heard that people were finally getting tickets, I was thinking "any second now......"

Aha well hold out for the resale now, it's so damn close to the festival date though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 turquoise100

Can't believe Glasto sold out in less than half an hour! Was anyone on here lucky? A few in our group (3 teams of 6) got sorted but I myself didn't get near it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Got my tickets in the coach sale and sorted one of our groups out this morning. Me nerves!

Stay strong for the resale people, got mine in them last year and it was easier.

Anyone know if it was like previous years where it was possible to book a second group of six with a different card if you got through? Two separate people got through for us so it wasn't necessary but always good to know if this was still an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Onto the resale, if I don't get tickets (resales March/April right?) I had a backup plan of going stateside next summer anyway and will probably catch a festival over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Got in just before it sold out...Entered all details and card details, hit purchase and got sold out message. Absolutely gutted.

Don't forget there are quite a few secret resales! eFests usually announces them.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Got in just before it sold out...Entered all details and card details, hit purchase and got sold out message. Absolutely gutted.

Me too :( Well it was always gonna happen one year I suppose, still,3 wonderful years of great memories, and still hope for the resale, of our entire crew of 20, 2 got tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Orbital headlining would be amazing , their live performance @ Glastonbury in 1994 was one of the best performances of all time.

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Don't forget there are quite a few secret resales! eFests usually announces them.

What are these secret resales you speak of?

Fatfrog wrote: »
    What are these secret resales you speak of?

You have the resale in April which is publicised then secret resales. One of the posters on eFests had some dinky techy thing set up which notified of changes to the ticket page when more tickets became available. A lot of people got tickets that way.
    You just need to keep a thorough eye out. If memory serves it was usually in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Fugs!!

Ah well. First time trying. First time failling. Enjoy it those of you who got tickets.

Fugs!! wrote: »
    Ah well. First time trying. First time failling. Enjoy it those of you who got tickets.

It was the same for me last year and got straight through in the resale in April. Its a pain in the arse yes cos its so close to the festival but still got to go!

April resale is too late for me. Guess there just won't be Fleetwood Mac / ACDC / whoever, on my cards for June.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Mince Pie wrote: »
    You have the resale in April which is publicised then secret resales. One of the posters on eFests had some dinky techy thing set up which notified of changes to the ticket page when more tickets became available. A lot of people got tickets that way.
    You just need to keep a thorough eye out. If memory serves it was usually in the afternoon.
    there's extensions for Firefox and Chrome which check a webpage in the background every X amount of time, and pop up a message when a section of it changes, probably the same thing. think you can set some of them to email you too.

alastair wrote: »
    April resale is too late for me. Guess there just won't be Fleetwood Mac / ACDC / whoever, on my cards for June.

You can probably count on at least 2 of the headliners, whoever they may be, showing up here for their own overpriced show in Marley / Phoenix Park at some point during the Summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Toast wrote: »
    Anyone know if it was like previous years where it was possible to book a second group of six with a different card if you got through? Two separate people got through for us so it wasn't necessary but always good to know if this was still an option.
    as in it give you an option to book another group as part of the one overall booking? didn't see anything like that.

if you mean to load the page again and go through the process a second time, then i don't see why not. to the system there would be no link to your first booking i'd imagine.

• Advertisement

there's extensions for Firefox and Chrome which check a webpage in the background every X amount of time, and pop up a message when a section of it changes, probably the same thing. think you can set some of them to email you too.

That sounds like the macdaddy! I'm pretty sure people were getting text messages to notify them but I could be imagining that.

Advertisement