Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert DCG Project

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dreamer95

I don't think they are released until October...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IxOTEnCHOXI

Just thought I'd start the thread to get everyones opinion on this years DCG Project, They haven't been sent yet. But I'm sure your all rearing to go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JConeill97

They had them this time last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dreamer95

Well I did the project last year and I started around the beginning of October...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They will come in a circular sometime in September.
    Threads merged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

Yes they arrived this week I think last year

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭.skid

Its up on examinatios.ie today anyway. my teacher didn't mention getting it though.

Only arrived in my school today after lunch, I had my class earlier in the day so wont get a chance to give them out until tomorrow

A torch doesnt seem too bad though. Could have been a lot worse!

Yea first impressions don't seem too bad, have been put off initially by some on first sight this one seems ok although when you start looking into it will really tell

• Advertisement

Ya but at least its more broad than a lot of the ones before it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Got only a very brief look at the brief today, seems like a very accessible project, as opposed to the past two years anyway. The one year I don't have LC DCG :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DottiSka

I'm glad, it could've been much worse (a Sat Nav ughh...) You can get very creative with this one! :D

Advertisement