Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

67x

Options
  • 04-09-2014 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

First day in new job

I finish at 5.15/5.30 in Harcourt St
    Was hoping to catch an express bus home. Where would b the closest ? Westmorland St?? What time does it arrive there.... The website is just saying departure times from UCD.
    Any experienced 67x users out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I would get it at Leeson Street , outside the Sugar Club, or on the Green opposite the Shelbourne, Less queues and a greater chance of getting a seat at these stops.
    I'd say it would take 20 mins to get to Leeson Street from UCD at that time,(I could be wrong) been about 2 years since I used it regularly.
    It comes in along Morehampton road, down Waterloo road, Baggot Street and back up onto Leeson Street. I don't know how the Luas works are affecting it at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

creme egg wrote: »
    First day in new job

Was hoping to catch an express bus home. Where would b the closest ? Westmorland St?? What time does it arrive there.... The website is just saying departure times from UCD.

some of the 67x start at Westmoreland street

the ones coming from UCD travel as per the above post so Leeson street, Stephens Green, Dawson street and suffolk street are all options

the APP or Website allows you to check realtime information for bus arrivals

Riskymove wrote: »
    some of the 67x start at Westmoreland street

the ones coming from UCD travel as per the above post so Leeson street, Stephens Green, Dawson street and suffolk street are all options

the APP or Website allows you to check realtime information for bus arrivals

I never knew any started from Westmoreland street, thought they all started at UCD, handy to know,
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

I used to get the 67x from top of Leeson street beside Sugar Club at 5.45 ish most days. If I missed it the next one arrived at approx 5.55 - 6.05 depending on traffic.

Much easier to get a seat, and if it fills up on Suffolk street and West Moreland street it will skip the stop on the quays.

creme egg wrote: »
    First day in new job

How'd you get on?

• Advertisement
Advertisement