Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultramarathon running store

Options
  • 04-09-2014 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭

Has anybody bought anything of these guys and if do Wat was the turnaround time....tanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

ultraman1 wrote: »
    Has anybody bought anything of these guys and if do Wat was the turnaround time....tanks in advance

Got a pair of race ready shorts from them on two different occasions last Summer. Can't remember how long but wasn't long at all. Maybe a little over a week...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

I bought my s-caps there, got them very quickly.

I think a lot of ultra runners in the uk use it as their one and only running store, seems to be very highly regarded.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Bought from them a few times, turn around time is fine.
    I've used them with parcel motel a few times to cut a few quid off the postage costs, also means you'll get stuff faster too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Less Dan 4 days from ordering to delivery...

Advertisement