Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Bitcoin News/Review site

Options
  • 04-09-2014 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've searched through boards, and this seems to be the appropriate forum.

I've been interested in bitcoin for about a year and a half now, and have recently set up http://bitcoinsinireland.com to cover stuff about bitcoin in Ireland, showcase Irish companies accepting it, and then general information about how to make, buy, sell, trade and spend it.

I was hoping I could ask the boards.ie community whether they knew companies who accepted it, and if so, to put their name here so I can follow up to do a write up on them?

I'm also looking for people interested in writing about different aspects (ie if you've a mining rig at home, or have made/lost a fortune through trading)

Thanks!

Jamie

Do you use bitcoin? 7 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    28% 2 votes
    Couldn't be arsed
    71% 5 votes

Advertisement