Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nori Sheets

Options
  • 04-09-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi. Would anyone know where I can get Nori sheets for making sushi? In Dublin south city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Tesco normally have them in the "exotic food"section.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭corsica

Tried Tesco in Rathmines, none. What Tesco have you seen them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Cork branches and Kerry Branches, not much help to you I know. One word of warning I find they are normally on the bottom or low shelf and they come in a packet. They pile the packets in the boxes on the shelf that at first glance the boxes can look empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Tesco Merrion definitely have them, they're on the bottom shelf near the soy sauce. I've also picked up sushi rice in the Tesco express in ranelagh so I would assume they stock them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Saw some in a Supervalu in Dublin yesterday. Used to be Superquinn - the one in Knocklyon,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I have seen them in Tesco Jervis before, it seems to be the bigger Tesco outlets that will stock them. If you couldn't find them in there, I'm quite sure Asia Market on Drury Street would have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Tesco clearwater have them too.
    As does the chinese supermarkets on capel st/parnell st

Advertisement