Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway City Tribune 18th of July edition..needed

Options
  • 04-09-2014 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

If anyone has a hardcopy of the galway city tribune for the 18th of July this year lying about I would greatly appreciate it and offer 5 euro for a copy! You can reply here or PM me if anyone does. Needed urgently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,428 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Have you called into their office? I think the usually have back copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SC374

I did yes. Unfortunately they didn't have any available!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,943 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Try the library branch in Augustine St. Maybe even the university library (not sure if they have them or not).

Failing that, I've purchased access to an on-line archive before. Am pretty sure it was this one that I used: http://www.irishnewsarchive.com/ Currently a tenner for 24 hours access.

Thank you. I'll try all of the above

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I have it and you can have it for free.

• Advertisement

Thanks a Million, is it in reasonable nick? I want to cut certain parts out!

Is there somewhere I can collect it off you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Yes, it's in good shape. Was sitting in a pile of papers.

I am in Knocknacarra. Will PM you my number.

ManyThanks , greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

They have a smart phone app now too where you can view their archive from the last year. It's around 7 euro for a month I think.

Advertisement