Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Eircom Emails? Accessed from elsewhere?

Options
  • 04-09-2014 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

I had a break in last week and my laptop was stolen and since been recovered.  It was password protected.  However today I have noticed that I am missing emails since last week.  I have contacted eircom and got an email saying it will take up to 10 days before I hear back which due to the nature of the break in is far too long.

Can you please advise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Knine wrote: »
    I had a break in last week and my laptop was stolen and since been recovered.  It was password protected.  However today I have noticed that I am missing emails since last week.  I have contacted eircom and got an email saying it will take up to 10 days before I hear back which due to the nature of the break in is far too long.

Can you please advise?
    Hi Knine

I'm very sorry to hear of the break in. The best advice I can offer is to contact eircoms email support centre [font=Calibri","sans-serif]on 1530277100 however if you are an eircom broadband subscriber you can reach them on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Knine wrote: »

Can you please advise?
    How do you access your emails? If it's via a client such as outlook, depending on your settings they may still be on the main eircom server if you log in through the eircom website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Good call Cushie Butterfield

Knine , This is the log in page for the eircom.net webmail versiobn https://secure.eircom.net/email/

Thanks

Al

Advertisement