Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Saver Account

Options
  • 04-09-2014 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a direct debit from my current account to my custom saver account, is it possible to change the amount and frequency of the direct debit online or do I need to visit my branch? I can't seem to find any option for changing it on 365 online. 

Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi omicron, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

To amend the frequency and amount of your direct debit to your Custom Saver account please send a signed letter of instruction to your account holding branch and a representative will be happy to action this for you. 

Alternatively, if you have time, you can pop into your branch with photo ID and an advisor can action this request for you straight away. 

For further information on Customer Saver accounts, please see here. You can find the contact details and address of your branch here on our website. 

Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions please, don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭omicron

Grand thanks! 

Advertisement