Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Societies?

Options
  • 04-09-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey,

I'm moving to Waterford this year and I'm looking for a Musical Society to join. Does anyone know of any that will start preparing for their next show any time in the next year or so?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

FirePoi wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm moving to Waterford this year and I'm looking for a Musical Society to join. Does anyone know of any that will start preparing for their next show any time in the next year or so?

There is a new start up Waterford Musical society with a young dynamic experienced committee that are preping for their first show you will find them on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 38 FirePoi

wellboytoo wrote: »
    There is a new start up Waterford Musical society with a young dynamic experienced committee that are preping for their first show you will find them on facebook

Do you have a link to the page or a name of the society?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

FirePoi wrote: »
    Do you have a link to the page or a name of the society?

https://www.facebook.com/WaterfordMusicalSoc?hc_location=timeline

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Are you a guy or a girl? If you're a guy, there may be some space in Intonations choir. Google Intonations Waterford. It's not a musical society but it's not what you might think of when you hear choir - it's fun and they do interesting music, not boring church music etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 __teenie__

Tramore musical society are starting rehearsals for a new show. Know they are looking for new members too. You will find them on Facebook

• Advertisement
Advertisement