Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a refund?

Options
  • 04-09-2014 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I recently purchased The Last of us : Remastered Ed on the PS4. (Digital)

I added the funds to the account then purchased the game but just as I bought it I was returned to the main menu. I just figured okay clearly it didn't work I'll try again and when I went back into my account my funds were €0.00 and then my phone buzzed with 2 e-mails, one thanking me for a purchase and the other telling me funds have been added.

The game is not on my PS4 and when I re-visit it on the PS Store the only option is to add to cart. I tried to access my Games Library and it's empty (Which it shouldn't be).

I've sent an e-mail to Sony but I know I won't be hearing anything for a few days so would they refund me the money or am I going to be out €45 due to shafting me

EDIT: I've also checked my bank account and the money has been removed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Hopefully when they get back to you they will add the game to your library as the funds have left your wallet and there is a transaction history so that shouldn't be a problem.

Getting a refund could be a different story. Did you try ringing their customer support number?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Hopefully when they get back to you they will add the game to your library as the funds have left your wallet and there is a transaction history so that shouldn't be a problem.

Getting a refund could be a different story. Did you try ringing their customer support number?

I did give Customer Support a call and they recommended reactivating the account for the primary PS4 then restoring the licences. I can't do that as of the moment as the library is linked to my account and I can't connect to the PSN.

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    I did give Customer Support a call and they recommended reactivating the account for the primary PS4 then restoring the licences. I can't do that as of the moment as the library is linked to my account and I can't connect to the PSN.

Can't connect to the PSN? Is that because of the update or some other problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BobLeeSwagger

You could have the game bought. You can check this by googling Sony entertainment network and log in using your Playstaion user name and password.
    When you log in you will see your user name in the top right of the screen, if you highlight your name a drop down menu appears and you can select purchase history to see if the game has been purchased or select download list and if its in the list you can download it to your PS4 from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Can't connect to the PSN? Is that because of the update or some other problem?

I was actually just about to reply to you as it's sorted out now. Apparently restoring the license is kind of a hot fix for these issues but from the PSN being down apparently it's been happening to a few people.

QZT46gB.jpg

• Advertisement

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    I was actually just about to reply to you as it's sorted out now. Apparently restoring the license is kind of a hot fix for these issues but from the PSN being down apparently it's been happening to a few people.

QZT46gB.jpg

I just saw the message on the Sony support forums. At least you have it sorted.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Closed as per OP request.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement