Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ball playing on balconies

Options
  • 04-09-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Is there anything in the management company rules about playing football on balconies?

For the last week or so, the people overhead me have taken to playing football on their balcony every evening. It's like an earthquake overhead. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rojo300

Tell me about it Caji its driving me crazy, its a constant dull thumping sound all night, it's so bad im happy when it rains so it stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gina1983

Sounds very annoying. Surely there is something in your management company rules about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Have you spoken to them about it?

Most people will be reasonable when they realise the upset it causes - they are usually completely unaware of how sound like that echoes through floors and walls

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

Yes I have spoken to them but sadly nothing has changed.

Advertisement