Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a lawyer in Dublin to buy a house

Options
  • 04-09-2014 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a good property lawyer in Dublin South for a home purchase? Am seeking a reliable firm, but some of the quotes I've received have been off the wall!

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭morrga

Colm O'Cochlain Tallaght are very reasonable and very professional. Some very well known GAA players have used them for their house purchases!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

• Registered Users Posts: 5 daveyk11

O'Nuallain & Co Solicitors in Donnybrook - particularly Brian O'Sullivan. I recently had a messy purchase of a house in negative equity and they were excellent - very professional and very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭seamusmacc

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

morrga wrote: »
    Colm O'Cochlain Tallaght are very reasonable and very professional. Some very well known GAA players have used them for their house purchases!

Didn't know that about the GAA players - I used them myself around 4 months back. Very professional and helpful with queries and always very quick to get back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I fail to see how this is of any relevance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

Leroy42 wrote: »

Some people like to be treated the same as "celebrities"

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pienotincluded

Thanks for the recommendations - will make a few calls...

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭morrga

Leroy42 wrote: »

It's called endorsement of a product!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

Big deal! Very well known GAA players are happy to stand beside Michael Lowry smiling like gob****es.

• Advertisement
Advertisement