Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare in claregalway

Options
  • 04-09-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

We are very new to the area and hoping that someone can give us a recommendation for childcare in claregalway? Prob a crèche for a baby... Help appreciated. Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Bump! Can anyone help with a recomendation? It is impossible to tell what these places are like when u visit them and it is such a leap of faith to then leave ur child there. I had a creche but it fell through. Any recomendations based on real experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

detoxkid wrote: »
    Bump! Can anyone help with a recomendation? It is impossible to tell what these places are like when u visit them and it is such a leap of faith to then leave ur child there. I had a creche but it fell through. Any recomendations based on real experience?
    Hi.
    Our 2 went to Short & Sweet creche in Claregalway. We found it good but i suppose it's really hard to know cause we're not there with them and they (kids) were only small so couldn't get much info from them in the evening. One had his preschool year there and learned a lot. The kids really liked it and the food was very good. The only reason we moved them was because they didn't do a school run to the national school where no 1 was going. They do runs to Claregalway however.
    Let me know if you want any more info.

Advertisement