Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Norfolk Police / Daily Mirror Road Safety Video

• 04-09-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭

Just spotted this on my FB news feed:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bereaved-family-releases-shocking-video-4165719

A pretty shocking video, released with the wishes of the family. After watching it a few times, I would think the ad is aimed at all motorists about taking care on the roads and maintaining constant observation.

Although not graphic, it is certainly thought provoking.

Ride safe folks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭ratracer

I only spotted that this has already been posted in another thread on this forum. Mods feel free to move/delete as necessary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,685 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

the thread is pretty relevant here, given its about motorbikes and speed. I just watched the video there and its pretty hard hitting, his helmet cam captures that split second of horror when you realise youre about to crash but cant do anything about it. I feel sorry for the lad but he was going at 95mph, he might have had at least some chance if he was within the speed limit but coming off at near 100mph is never likely to end well.

Advertisement