Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic from Land Reg in Waterford City to N25 and on towards Kilmacthomas

Options
  • 05-09-2014 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

How bad is traffic going from the Land Reg out to the N25 and on to Kilmacthomas?

Sat Nav is saying I'll do that trip in less than half an hour, are there any delays for traffic along that route or is just under 30 minutes accurate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fate Amenable To Change

How bad is traffic going from the Land Reg out to the N25 and on to Kilmacthomas?

Sat Nav is saying I'll do that trip in less than half an hour, are there any delays for traffic along that route or is just under 30 minutes accurate?

About that give or take 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Pretty much a clear run once you turn right at the roundabout at the ghost of B+Q

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭tobey

i do a very similiar route but go out tramore road and around ring road when traffic is really bad. 26 mins roughly

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OnlyWayIsUp

Thanks all.

How bad is the traffic coming in from Kilmac to around the Land Reg in the mornings?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Thanks all.

How bad is the traffic coming in from Kilmac to around the Land Reg in the mornings?

not bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

1) Lights at WIT/Glass junction
    2) Roundabout @ Regional Sports Centre
    3) Buildup @ Government Buildings / Land Reg

Three places where should you expect to wait in the morning.
    Otherwise not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Junior

It actually depends on your departure time, if you leave kilmacthomas at say 7:20 you'll be in at the land registry for 7:45 I would estimate, but closer to 7:30 you are the higher volume of traffic of people going for 8am starts in the Estate you'll be meeting. So what time is your start/finish ?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

The most boring thread I've ever read on this forum is the busiest thread this weekend. This forum is not what I was led to believe it was going to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

The most boring thread I've ever read on this forum is the busiest thread this weekend. This forum is not what I was led to believe it was going to be.

What were you led to believe it'd be like?

Why don't you start a really interesting thread if you're so bothered? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Post something like "the government's doing a great job looking after waterford" and see who comes out to play! (As if we couldn't guess!!!:D )

• Advertisement

The title of the thread is fairly self explanatory so if it doesn't float your boat don't bother posting.

I'm dying to see what exciting threads you're going to be starting up now. You better deliver on the hype.

Junior wrote: »
    It actually depends on your departure time, if you leave kilmacthomas at say 7:20 you'll be in at the land registry for 7:45 I would estimate, but closer to 7:30 you are the higher volume of traffic of people going for 8am starts in the Estate you'll be meeting. So what time is your start/finish ?

Leaving Kilmac at about 8:15-8:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

kuang1 wrote: »
    Post something like "the government's doing a great job looking after waterford" and see who comes out to play! (As if we couldn't guess!!!:D )

Be sure to mention Kilkenny in it, and the lack of parking in town, for maximum troll points! :D

Advertisement