Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from state benefits.

Options
  • 05-09-2014 6:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭

I'm astonished to find myself banned,and for 2 weeks?! I post nearly everyday on Benefits and I like yo think I'm generally helpfull and sympathEric.
    At worst this post is mild back seat modding. Please lift the ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi,

Have you contacted the mod who banned you to see if you can resolve the issue as the process above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

dudara wrote: »
    Hi,

Have you contacted the mod who banned you to see if you can resolve the issue as the process above?

I'm afraid I can't follow the process at all but I'll do that. Thanks.

Please start by contacting mp22 to see if you can resolve the issue between you. If mp22 upholds his decision, please reply here and either Davy or I will look into this.

Please start by contacting mp22 to see if you can resolve the issue between you. If mp22 upholds his decision, please reply here and either Davy or I will look into this.

Thanks I will .

Hi mrsbyrne

I understand that mp22 and you have come to an agreeement. Can you confirm for me if further CMod intervention is required?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi mrsbyrne

I understand that mp22 and you have come to an agreeement. Can you confirm for me if further CMod intervention is required?

Thanks

All sorted out now thanks dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement