Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Cut Corners - 16 Oct 2014

Options
  • 05-09-2014 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

They're playing in The Academy. Just bagged myself two tickets - they went on sale this morning.

I went to their last gig in Button Factory and was blown away by it. They hadn't been on my radar until I read a review of their latest album in the paper. I was at a loose end the day of the gig so I decided to check them out live.

I think I'm a sucker for two-piece bands who can be loud and quiet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Picked up a ticket for this today, looking forward to finally checking them out as I've managed to miss every gig and festival they've played in Dublin the last couple years.

YKK is a great tune

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

One of my favourite bands, excellent set at EP! Can't wait for this show.

Love the video for Blue:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Stage times announced on their facebook page:

This Thursday, we play The Academy, Dublin.

Jennifer Evans 8pm
    SPIES 8.30pm
    We Cut Corners 9.15pm

with Booka Brass Band joining us on stage

Booka Brass Band should be good fun, I've heard good things about Spies also. Not a bad line-up.

Advertisement