Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping in around Kilkee,CoClare ('PureCamping' Any good?)

Options
  • 05-09-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone please recommend in or around kilkee,Co Clare . My two little boys and I, want some place that is safe and easy accessible to Kilkee. 'PureCamping' looks really good, anybody stayed there? Any comments appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Purecamping is grand, out at Querrin which is about a 5-10 minute drive to Kilkee.
    Has everything you need facility wise.

Probably not much to do for the lads on site, possibly a few other young ones might be around.

Never stayed there, plenty of Mobile home parks who offer camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

RossieMan wrote: »
    Purecamping is grand, out at Querrin which is about a 5-10 minute drive to Kilkee.
    Has everything you need facility wise.

Probably not much to do for the lads on site, possibly a few other young ones might be around.

Never stayed there, plenty of Mobile home parks who offer camping.

Thanks for the reply, Do you know which Mobile Home Parks offer camping?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

i'm not sure if any within Kilkee offer camping. I'm sure they do, just have never had anything to do with them.

Green Acres in Doonaha definitely does. Lovely small campsite, family run.

Perhaps someone who lives in kilkee/Clare could offer more assistance.

Maybe posting in the Clare section would give you more replies?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

Update:

Went to 'PureCamping' !!

Super! highly recommend it!!! Very nice and cater for all needs!!!

Advertisement