Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT249 thoughts and opinions..

Options
  • 05-09-2014 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi.. might be starting on the DT249 in a week or so.. anybody on here done it before? whats it like? anyone starting in first year on here too?

trying to decide weather i should go with full or part time.. i have an offer for DT211 Full time and DT249 part time, im currently in a full time job

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭donal7

hi.. might be starting on the DT249 in a week or so.. anybody on here done it before? whats it like? anyone starting in first year on here too?

trying to decide weather i should go with full or part time.. i have an offer for DT211 Full time and DT249 part time, im currently in a full time job

Hi, I'm doing DT249 part time (I'm in Stage 4 at the moment) and working full time. I think its a very good course. To be honest I found some of the assignments quite tricky, exams were ok. Like any other course some of the lecturers were excellent, a few were poor. If you have any questions specifically feel free to PM me.

Advertisement