Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roller mill from the UK for £84 + parcel motel

Options
  • 05-09-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

I got this mill from the-home-brew-shop.co.uk

Roller-Mill-small.jpg

It cost me about €109 all up. I've done about 3 brews with it so far and the adjustment for the granularity(? how fine the grain is milled) is very smooth. You can fit about 3kg in the hopper at a go. It is unbranded and comes in flatpack.
    I was able to avoid all p&p costs other than parcel motel.

Bugger: I see it's out of stock now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

groom wrote: »
    I got this mill from the-home-brew-shop.co.uk

It cost me about €109 all up. I've done about 3 brews with it so far and the adjustment for the granularity(? how fine the grain is milled) is very smooth. You can fit about 3kg in the hopper at a go. It is unbranded and comes in flatpack.
    I was able to avoid all p&p costs other than parcel motel.

Bugger: I see it's out of stock now

Where are you based? Fancy hiring it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

ladhrann wrote: »
    Where are you based? Fancy hiring it out?

I'm in Raheny. I'm using it every couple of days but you're very welcome to knock over and use it and have a brew.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

groom wrote: »
    I'm in Raheny. I'm using it every couple of days but you're very welcome to knock over and use it and have a brew.

Ah cheers, I was chancing me arm there, but thats a very kind offer, I might take you up on it in a whileen. D'you make cider, fancy a bag of apples?

ladhrann wrote: »
    D'you make cider, fancy a bag of apples?

Was just planning on making my first cider :) . I'd love a bag of apples

Back in stock now.
    http://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/acatalog/The-Roller-Mill.html#a496990

I'm very happy with mine. I'm going to look into attaching a drill

• Advertisement
Advertisement