Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convert .wma files to .mp3 for Spotify

Options
  • 05-09-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

I have a large library of wma music I want to get into Spotify which only accepts mp3s. What would people recommend as the best quality converter out there? I don't mind paying a little for a quality conversion.

I have searched boards but most of the threads are 9-10 years old :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

It's looking like this is currently one of the best solutions: MediaHuman Audio Converter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

I use all2mp3. It's free and works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Cool thanks, it's interesting there's no programs out there seemingly that automatically do this for Spotify / Google Music / Amazon's Cloud Player with the click of a button.

That MediaHuman one seemed pretty good too, free, basically one click, retains the folder structure of the music and the sound quality seemed fine so happy days.

Advertisement