Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help meeeee

Options
  • 05-09-2014 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I know there are lots of threads but everyone is different so bla bla!

Anyway, I have recently decided to stop being fat and make something of my body! I'm just curious as to my diet and what I eat.

I only ran a mile today in 8:11 and that was it but I'm trying to cut out crap in my diet. So far I've eaten

Tuna and sweetcorn sandwich on fibre bread
    Banana and Pear
    Baked salmon and spinach
    Bar of Bourneville

I ran on an empty stomach after getting up too. Is this a good way about it? I know it's better diet less weight so trying to do that while adding in a bit of cardio!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

The same advice I give everyone trying to loose weight really because it worked for me:

1. Read the stickies. Educate yourself about nutrition
    2. Calculate your daily calorie requirements (info in the stickies)
    3. Eat 500 cals less than this a day
    4. Track everything you eat on myfitnesspal
    5. Eat as much 'real food' as possible ie: as little as you can from a packet/box
    6. Find an exercise you enjoy and do it regularly
    7. Weight training is amazing for changing your body shape and loosing weight
    8. Have a cheat meal once a week to keep yourself on track
    9. Weigh yourself once a week at the same time. Take photos and measurements to track progress

It's quite straightforward really but requires will power. The first day of a new regime and you ate a chocolate bar? Save that for a treat once a week

Advertisement