Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good car wash in Carlow town?

Options
  • 05-09-2014 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi all, staying in Carlow at the mo, not from the town, wondering is there a car wash with a steam cleaner, rather than the drive through ones.

or even one that people would just recommend as being good. cheap would be nice also. i normally use one in tipp with a steam cleaner that cost a fiver, wondering if there are any similar here.

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

the average price around town is about €7 or €8 for a steam wash.

if you can afford to spend a tenner, in the Carlow Shopping centre there is a valet company they wash cars for a tenner and clean door sills, tyre shine etc.

you'll generally need to leave the car with them for an hour or so but I have to say it'll be a tenner well spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭CharlieZeroOne

Cheers Patrick, that does sound good.

no problem, some people will recommend the monsoon wash in pollerton, lately I think its not as good as it was.

these guys not sure of their name are definitely the best Ive tried lately

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭7foot ginger

We went to the monsoon wash today and they did a great job. They hand wash it first and then it goes through the machine. The car is sparkling now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

We went to the monsoon wash today and they did a great job. They hand wash it first and then it goes through the machine. The car is sparkling now!!

secound this. i always go here.
    e9 for super wash.well worth it. hand washed first,then into machine, under carridge wash,wheels washed, body washed and waxed,then dried off with blower.
    they also give u a card which they stamp, and after every 5 washes you get a free wash. and they give u a nice air freshner every time with the wash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Where are they? Might give them a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

slimjimmc wrote: »

Cheers for that, i ll def drop up during the week.

last time I went to monsoon there was wax on my roof not washed off I only noticed when I came home.

wheels weren't clean enough for the extra euro the hand wash inn superquinn car park is way better.

Advertisement