Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

convenient banning

Options
  • 05-09-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

"You haven't once pointed to any - not one single - example of what you're claiming. Not one. None."

How convenient that im banned from the politics forum so i cannot link to blatant examples of discussions being shut down because the hive mind dont agree.

You demand proof ,knowing it cannot be given to you.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Goddamn hive mind

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Steve, seeing as you cannot seem to grasp that feedback is not your personal venting grounds and that any appeal against a ban or infraction should go through the Dispute Resolution process that is set up to...ehhh... resolve disputes , I think you need to take a holiday from Feedback.

take some time to think if you really, honestly want to be here to discuss topics or if you would be better served somewhere else soliloquising about how more people should listen to what you have to say and stop trying to say stuff themselves.

maybe the politics ban was harsh, but here is not the place to discuss it.

of course I could just be shutting you down in my blind obedience to the hivemind's desire to prevent you from spreading the truth

another thread closed.

please don't start another unless it is
    a. feedback
    b. preferably non-ranty
    c. at least 50% less conspiracy theory

thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement