Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic accident on Brookville Avenue this evening

• 05-09-2014 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭

I passed a traffic accident on Brookville Avenue near the entrance to Caherdavin this evening around 5.30pm.

Ambulance, Gardai, fire engine and local priest were in attendance. There was a motor-cycle lying at the side of the road.

Anyone hear anything? Hopefully no serious injuries or fatalities....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yes. I'm unsure what exactly happened but, from what I saw, a moped went into the back of the car.

People were supporting the riders head, seconds later the ambulance arrived. Many many were helping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

My dad was saying he witnessed an accident in Caherdavin today and the rider seemed fine. He said it was something like a Suzuki 1000 or similar though not a moped, so not sure if is the same one. He did say the rider went straight into the back of a car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭Kramer

Advertisement