Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend some takeaways?

Options
  • 05-09-2014 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Sorry I'm sure this has been done to death but I couldn't find anything in recent threads. Want to get a takeaway tonight something healthy & vegetarian with a bit of variety! Any recommendations welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Look through www.justeat.ie and www.whatsfordinner.ie for ideas and ratings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 Chuckieawrlaw

Sorry I'm sure this has been done to death but I couldn't find anything in recent threads. Want to get a takeaway tonight something healthy & vegetarian with a bit of variety! Any recommendations welcome!

Mixed greens is lovely ... Closed at this time tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 userofnames123

Mixed greens is lovely ... Closed at this time tho :)

Need something nowww and can't find anything good ugh. Mixt greens is nice. Although slightly expensive for the fast food vibe they are trying to market IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement