Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Draft List + Team Picks

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Knex, if you want to pick a team, I'll reserve it for you til you make a final decision

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Ha, Saints were the team that I had been vying for. My game isn't loading for me atm, so I'll have to get a rented copy and download the game to the harddrive, but I do think it'll work after that.

As for a team, I'll go Packers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

cheers knex

now i just need to rememember to join as the Hawks and not the Titans!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Knex. wrote: »
    Ha, Saints were the team that I had been vying for. My game isn't loading for me atm, so I'll have to get a rented copy and download the game to the harddrive, but I do think it'll work after that.

As for a team, I'll go Packers.

no way i was tossing for packers or saints and chargers

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

tripperman wrote: »
    no way i was tossing for packers or saints and chargers

I was bears, saints or chargers ha! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

kopfan wrote: »
    I was bears, saints or chargers ha! :)

no way, what put me off chargers was defence im been slaughtered in offline franchise by cpu,

Advertisement