Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LLB

Options
  • 06-09-2014 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am a recent BCL Honours graduate of NUI Galway. Unfortunately I fell short of a 2:1 and am now left with a 2:2 and also the problem of whether or not to pursue further education in the form of an LLB prior to applying for an LLM abroad (UK/USA). I am currently studying for the New York bar with Barbri International and will sit the exam in February 2015. Therefore I hope to undertake the LLB in September 2015.

Please advise on this matter in relation to the effect of a high mark(1:1/high 2:1) in the LLB in helping me apply for significant LLMs and corporate firms and will it somewhat improve my poor degree result?

Any help is appreciated!!

Advertisement