Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turbo Everdrive with 8GB micro SD card

Options
  • 06-09-2014 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭

Purchased two of these by mistake so selling the spare one on. This arrived yesterday morning so it's as new as new can be without being new :)

Comes with an 8GB micro SD card fully loaded with empty space for whatever you might wish to put on it.

I paid £69.98 (88.22 Euro) for this including the SD card but will sell on for 50 Euro for a no hassle sale.

This is also up on adverts at a slightly higher price.

FA572t.jpg
    g3Uk7I.jpg
    NpawMW.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Offer asking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Myrddin wrote: »
    Offer asking :)

Haha, that was quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I can't get to this before Steve needs it gone, so still available

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I should put I'll be around between now and Monday evening. After that it's a question mark for the rest of the week and I'm then gone to Japan for a week from Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Steve SI wrote: »
    I should put I'll be around between now and Monday evening. After that it's a question mark for the rest of the week and I'm then gone to Japan for a week from Saturday.

Could you meet in Cherrywood?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Actually apologies, I thought it was a snes everdrive for some strange reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Offer asking plus postage (can pay by paypal (will cover paypal fees) Thursday morning if you can wait that long ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Must...have...this :)

I'll cover all postage + insurance. Could do a postal order from post office if that suits ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement