Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Fruit Picking

Options
  • 06-09-2014 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can bring the family to pick fruit? My friend said (Vaguely) that there was some farm were you go in pay a small fee and pic all the fruit you want. any one know where this is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

http://www.derryvillablueberries.com/ - its in offaly though (oops - that domain is dead it seems)

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭radharc

tonyheaney wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can bring the family to pick fruit? My friend said (Vaguely) that there was some farm were you go in pay a small fee and pic all the fruit you want. any one know where this is?

Not sure if it's what you're looking for but you can pick your own fruit in Malone's, you don't pay a fee you just pay for the fruit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

radharc wrote: »
    Not sure if it's what you're looking for but you can pick your own fruit in Malone's, you don't pay a fee you just pay for the fruit!

Where is is based

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Just outside of Ballon on the main road.

Advertisement