Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nostalgia

Options
  • 07-09-2014 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭

I know there was one for PES made recently but that was based around an article.

Here just share some old songs, gameplay, stories etc. about past PES/FIFA games ;):D Just came across this gem:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

In FIFA 94 you could run away from the ref so you wouldnt get booked (for a while at least)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Which one had that mini game where you had to hit targets on a wall ? Think it was 06, many a good time spent on that mode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

The old indoor matches in FIFA 98! To be fair though, looking back on it, gameplay was terrible, no wonder pro evo was the king back then! It was miles ahead gameplay wise, but it only went backwards once the ps3 and xbox 360 generation started. FIFA basically just copied everything they had and improved on it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

In FIFA 94 you could run away from the ref so you wouldnt get booked (for a while at least)

Video

I used to love doing that and probably enjoyed it far more than I should have. What a game though. I remember that three of my brother and I all had our own teams. Spain was my own side!

I wish I could play it now! :D

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    I used to love doing that and probably enjoyed it far more than I should have. What a game though. I remember that three of my brother and I all had our own teams. Spain was my own side!

I wish I could play it now! :D

Compared to Goal and Sensible Soccer it was an absolute next generation of football games. Used to love playing as Germany, annoying that was you could score a screamer from the edge of an area but impossible to score from inside the box. Great times.

Julez wrote: »

The old indoor matches in FIFA 98! To be fair though, looking back on it, gameplay was terrible, no wonder pro evo was the king back then! It was miles ahead gameplay wise, but it only went backwards once the ps3 and xbox 360 generation started. FIFA basically just copied everything they had and improved on it.

Grapics are not that bad for a game 16 years old! Not bad at all

Advertisement