Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile advertising

Options
  • 07-09-2014 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I'm thinking of buying a small 8x4 advertising trailer for promoting my business. The intention being to drop it in one location then move it on maybe a fortnight later. Can anyone tell me what are the laws/regulations are in ireland regarding this. Do i need to get planning permission for every location or is it even legal. Any information on this i would really appreciate it.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

It depends on where you leave it. If you leave it on public property the council do have the right to remove it or issue you with a litter fine. What I do is attach it to an old car I have and park it up in high foot fall areas in car parks and places that its legal to park but has high traffic.

Advertisement