Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stairs

Options
  • 07-09-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Is there anywhere near Dublin 2 that you can think of with a long set of stairs for me to do stair repeats.../run the stairs?...I don't know what its actually called. Anyone know if you can go to the AVIVA on non-event days and run the stairs there?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,624 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I can only really think of the steps up by the waterfall in Bushy Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Herbert Park in D4 has some steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 joshdg

Herbert Park in D4 has some steps.

Where in the park? Its a big park and I'm not familiar with it and I'd prefer to know where I'm looking before I head down there.

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭cob1

funny I'd never come across it until last night, but when I did I thought of this thread, up along the side of Dublin castle theres an alleyway with 6 sets of 8 steps, through the arch in this link

there's gates at both ends but they were open at 7 yesterday anyway and it didn't look like they get closed regularly

edit: well it won't let me post a google streetview link here as I'm a "new" user (guess a couple of posts over 6 or 7 years doesnt' make me trustworthy enough) so you'll have to find it yourself, search for 5 Ship Street Great in google maps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

theres a fair number of steps at the popes cross in the pheno

• Advertisement
Advertisement