Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Baileys bottles?

Options
  • 07-09-2014 3:09pm

Does anyone know where I could buy mini Bailey in Dublin? I'm looking to make a cheesecake, but don't fancy buying a large bottle, as the recipe doesn't require much and the rest of the bottle would just go to waste.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Can't say for sure if they have mini baileys bottles but the Celtic Whiskey Shop on Dawson Street sell loads of miniature bottles, might be worth giving them a ring to check

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Most good offies will have them. However, they usually come as part of a multi-pack and won't be sold separately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

You could try Lidl- their bottle is the same size as regular Baileys but is less than half the price.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Most Off Licences should stock these. I know Molloys Liquor Store in Finglas did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Yeah, Molloys at Crumlin Shopping centre, I'm told, has them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

Red Hare wrote: »
    You could try Lidl- their bottle is the same size as regular Baileys but is less than half the price.

Lidl and Aldi bothe have version which taste the exact same and cost €6 or €7.

Advertisement