Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Wash & Valet

Options
  • 07-09-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I think that it's important to promote the positives when it comes to customer service and satisfaction in a local business. I had my car valeted earlier today in the car wash in Eden Gate and was very impressed by the finish. Dave and his wife did a fantastic job for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

caji wrote: »
    I think that it's important to promote the positives when it comes to customer service and satisfaction in a local business. I had my car valeted earlier today in the car wash in Eden Gate and was very impressed by the finish. Dave and his wife did a fantastic job for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them!

Do they have a Facebook page or website with price lists etc?
    Might be interested ;)

Cheers

Advertisement