Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

List of GAA clubs world wide with address/contact info etc.??

• 07-09-2014 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭

Seeing the reaction to the final online and people saying they would like to give it a go got me thinking. Is there a definitive list of GAA clubs around the world with location and contact detail data?

It'd be pretty easy to produce an interactive map of GAA clubs so that people could see their local one and get involved.

Something like this one that shows WHO alcohol consumption rates...

oDN7ZIql.png

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Not as far as I know - I was looking for one last year and couldn't find one. Best I could do was Wikipedia, but not sure how valid it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Yeah, there's lots of disjointed info out there. Be great to have one central source of info.

Advertisement