Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Imelda May Show

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭Heckler

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Acoustic guitars. God's way of making us appreciate electric guitars.

If I could thank that a thousand times......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭smilerf

Jesus that Soak were painful to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

It was better when Imelda had an eyepatch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,616 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

smilerf wrote: »
    Jesus that Soak were painful to watch

I think she has a unique quality to her voice - really enjoyed her performance.
    Have a listen to Sea Creatures, it's different and very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭smilerf

I think she has a unique quality to her voice - really enjoyed her performance.
    Have a listen to Sea Creatures, it's different and very good.
    Music like that is too slow for me but hey each to their own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

This chap looks like he was up to no good before the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dubguy2017

Whats going on with Imelda lately? Saw her on the Late Late Show there last week and was in shock. She looked dreadful! Her pretty looks are gone, its like she aged 20 years in the last 2... her new haircut is like someone took a carving knife to her head and threw a lot of chip pan oil on it!!!! big bags under the eyes. Hope whatever is going on with her that she comes through it ok and returns to her usual self. She was even going on about politics and Donald Trump! So out of character! the former upbeat, easy going, carefree spirit was very far removed. And then she did a song and it was shocking.. self pity much? Something along the lines of 'you should have taken care of me'...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

dubguy2017 wrote: »
    Whats going on with Imelda lately? Saw her on the Late Late Show there last week and was in shock. She looked dreadful! Her pretty looks are gone, its like she aged 20 years in the last 2... her new haircut is like someone took a carving knife to her head and threw a lot of chip pan oil on it!!!! big bags under the eyes. Hope whatever is going on with her that she comes through it ok and returns to her usual self. She was even going on about politics and Donald Trump! So out of character! the former upbeat, easy going, carefree spirit was very far removed. And then she did a song and it was shocking.. self pity much? Something along the lines of 'you should have taken care of me'...

Curiously enough, I think that since she got rid of the quiff she looks quite the r*de..though I didn't see her on the LLS so I can't comment directly on that...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭thesultan

I think you'll find the marriage break up has had a big effect on her. On the plus side the songs I've heard off her new album are great

• Advertisement
Advertisement