Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo suggestions

Options
  • 07-09-2014 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Anyone know anyone that draws up tattoos or could give good ideas?? also where in Munster would be the best place to get tattoos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

how about a tribal wrapped around another popular thing yay for not making any effort when it comes to putting things on you for lyfe yolo fo sho yo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Everything N anything

right . . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Might want to check that your question hasn't already been asked for the x millionth time here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057036804

Also, giving advice regarding an image you're going to put on your skin is tricky. Which is why (I'm) hesitant to give any as I'm extremely choosy myself when it comes to tattoos.

A few tips are to google / look at a few portfolios. Have an idea, maybe even mock something up yourself. Have a chat with a few of the artists to see if any are on the same page as you. Print out the image and leave it somewhere that you'll see for a few months. Then decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Asking people for tattoo suggestions is almost 100% guaranteed to end up in regret.

I suggest throwing out some ideas and we could give you opinions/advice on where to have it done etc.

Look at some artists flash, or better still, attend a convention and get all the inspiration you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Search for Ross Nagle on Facebook,

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Everything N anything

i have a tribal piece on back that i want wings added to it, i want a piece with angels clouds doves sun rays roses etc bit of writing with it somthing along that line or other parts to it on me chest and as half sleeve . Have the money ready need to get the bad tribal on back sorted along with another piece

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

If that's the case, take a look at some of the tattoo artists in your area, find one you like and go speak to them.

Advertisement