Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Asian wheels....

• 07-09-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

I remember a website that was discussed on here in the last few years. It was an Asian (I think) site. You could pick a wheelset with a variety of options, white rims, red spokes, various degrees of dept in deep section wheels... I've spent an hour googling it but can't find it. Anyone any idea what I'm talking about?? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

RHJ wrote: »
    Hi I think I know the website you want unfortunately the boards overly strict mod band us for talking about it. So I'll PM you the link

You could try talking any further questions to redit or bikefourms

Thanks rhj,

That's not the site. It isn't any sort of potential counterfeit stuff, it's a fully legitimate website I'm looking for. They build and sell wheels at a reasonable enough price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,166 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Soul?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Yishun (now Asian cycle express)
    Yoeleo

Both do lots of wheels - no counterfeit issues that I know of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Hi I think I know the website you want unfortunately the boards overly strict mod band us for talking about it. So I'll PM you the link

You could try talking any further questions to redit or bikefourms

I don't want a big discussion about it but for clarity, the decision on discussing counterfeit goods came directly from the office, not us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

Lumen wrote: »
    Soul?

That's the one. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

I don’t want to get in to an argument with you but could you ask them back at the office why boards.ie will not allow us to talk about Aliexpress.com yet I have seen the site openly discussed on other bike websites such as Bikefourms.com and parts of Redit.

What are boards.ie so afraid of?

It's about encouraging the purchasing of counterfeit material.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Guys, take it up with me or the other mods in pm, or in the forum feedback thread coming up in a week or so roughly. Not here

Advertisement