Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driveway recommendation

Options
  • 08-09-2014 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi,

We need to get our driveway done, either tarmac or cobblelock, perhaps even resin if someone in Limerick does that.

Would like to hear of recommendations,

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Joe Lawlor, Fedamore. Top-notch work. Did my driveway in paving bricks and many others in Caherdavin area. pm me if you need his number or want to view examples of his work.

Not connected to him in any way, just recommending him.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

tippman1 wrote: »
    Joe Lawlor, Fedamore. Top-notch work. Did my driveway in paving bricks and many others in Caherdavin area. pm me if you need his number or want to view examples of his work.

Thank you for that recommendation tippman, will you PM his details to me please,
    Thanks.

pm sent....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

Not sure if it's the same guy but I have noticed a lot of nicely laid drives while walking up the hill to Thomond Park, some cobblelock and some that looks like cobblelock but are coloured concrete, if that is Joe Lawlor's work, it looks very good indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

tippman1 - could you also PM me...thanks.

• Advertisement

coxy123 wrote: »
    tippman1 - could you also PM me...thanks.

pm sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

pm sent...

I'll take a pm too please

I'll take a pm too please

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Id appreciate his number aswell...

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Id appreciate his number aswell...

pm sent. Ye'll have to get into an orderly queue now..... Joe goin' to be busy.

I'll have to see him about a brown envelope, all the work I'm puttin' his way here. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

recession officially ended
    Woo Hoo!

Advertisement